Re: charset list

From: David Starner (
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 14:07:06 EDT

On Thu, Oct 05, 2000 at 09:25:08AM -0800, Paul Deuter wrote:
> This is a good list:
> asp

It should be noted that most of those are poor choices for any html you
plan to put on the net. You should stick to Unicode, ISO-8859-*, US-ASCII,
and a few others (KOI8-[RU], Big5, various Asian character sets) where ever

Raghu Kolluru [] wrote:
> Where can I get list of charsets that I can specify in the meta tag ?
> Raghs

David Starner -
And crawling, on the planet's face, some insects called the human race.
Lost in space, lost in time, and meaning.
	-- RHPS