Re: Any one done an Arabic site?

From: 11digitboy@bolt.com
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 22:37:27 EDT

I think one of the entrance pages of www.grownupgirl.com
(a porn site) has something like that. But the site
won't load for me well now, so.... It loaded yesterday.
It has the "Ha ha, let's display the words 'last
updated' followed by JavaScript to show the date
and see how many people we fool" trick. I think that's
a classic trick.

--
Robert Lozyniak
Accusplit pedometer manufactures can go suck eggs

---- George Zeigler <genz1968@mtu-net.ru> wrote: > Hello, > > has anyone on this list ever built a website > which pulls text from a > database into the html for both right to left and > left to right languages. > Such as Arabic and English for instance. > > Thanks > George >

___________________________________________________________________ Get your own FREE Bolt Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax, all in one place - sign up at http://www.bolt.com