Re: .bdf file format

From: Mark Leisher (
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 11:29:32 EDT

    williaMM> Hello, Can anybody on this list give me (or point me to) a
    williaMM> documentation in which I can find the structure details of a
    williaMM> .bdf file?

    williaMM> The structure of the .bdf file itself is quite self explanatory
    williaMM> but I feel unsatisfied to see around the existing optionsonly;
    williaMM> Can I add or remove and/or customize something out of that??

Get the following three documents:
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab Cinema, radio, television, magazines are a
New Mexico State University school of inattention: people look without
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL seeing, listen without hearing.
Las Cruces, NM 88003 -- Robert Bresson