Re: Preliminary charts for Unicode 3.2 draft

From: David Starner (
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 17:49:16 EDT

On Tue, Oct 17, 2000 at 01:08:41PM -0800, Asmus Freytag wrote:
> Preliminary character charts are now available for those characters that
> are proposed to go into Unicode 3.2 (and into AMD1 to ISO/IEC
> 10646-1:2000). The majority of the proposed characters are mathematical
> symbols and arrows.

Where do we find the information on how to use these characters? What about
after they're published? Will there be a Unicode 3.2 book, or will we
have to wait for the Unicode 4.0 book?

(Personally, I hope the information isn't going to be published only in
Unicode 3.2, because I can't afford to buy a $60 book that often.)

David Starner -
If you wish to strive for peace of soul then believe;
if you wish to be a devotee of truth, then inquire.
   -- Friedrich Nietzsche