Re: Number separators

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 14:00:05 EST

Most of this happens to be in the Windows NLS database. See GetLocaleInfo in
MSDN for details:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/psdk/winbase/nls_34rz.htm

Or more specifically, LCTypes like LOCALE_SGROUPING for this function,
listed at

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/psdk/winbase/nls_8rse.htm

michka

a new book on internationalization in VB at
http://www.i18nWithVB.com/