Unicode Character not Printing

From: Flask Eric at MITTS (eric.flask@magnet.mt)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 10:43:00 EST

Hi All,

I have installed the Unicode versions of Arial and Times New Roman on Windows
98 running Office 97 on several PCs. Everything works fine but on two separate
occasions I found out that when printing the Maltese Characters on particular
printers, the Maltese Characters are not printed !!

Printers concerned are Kyocera FS-1700

Has anyone found the same/ similar problem ?

Does anyone know if this is a bug or not or has any explanation to this !!
(dunno maybe the printer is ASCII Based !?!??!)

Light travels faster than sound.