Lakota (was Re: OT: Devanagari question)

From: Rick McGowan (rmcgowan@apple.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 15:20:30 EST

dvdeug@x8b4e516e.dhcp.okstate.edu wrote:

> Unfortunately, there's no corresponding LATIN CAPITAL LETTER N WITH LONG
> RIGHT LEG, which Lakota needs.

To my knowledge, the discussion in September between John Cowan and Curtis Clark didn't terminate with any actual proposal, and I'm not clear on whether the above assertion is a fact. I'm not saying I know anything about this field either. Does Lakota REALLY need a letter that isn't in Unicode?

Are you in a position to provide documents and evidence, and/or make a definite proposal for adding this character? It would be a good thing to add, if it's really needed.

        Rick