Re: Hindi editor

From: jgo (john@nisus.com)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 17:28:57 EST

>>> On Wed, 2000 Nov 15 05:18:24 -0800 (GMT-0800) nikita k
>>> <nikitakin@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> Is there any text editor by which data can be entered
>>> in Hindi?
>>>
>>> Rgds,
>>> Nikita K

You could use Nisus Writer. However, we currently have an
unsolved bug in our support of Hindi, as the insertion point
is not always in the correct location, and double-clicking a
"word" does not (necessarily) select said word, etc. but
"data entry" works if you have the correct Language Kit.

John G. Otto Nisus Software, Engineering
www.infoclick.com www.mathhelp.com www.nisus.com software4usa.com
EasyAlarms PowerSleuth NisusEMail NisusWriter MailKeeper QUED/M
   My opinions are probably not those of Nisus Software, Inc.