Re: Data entry in chosen language

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 03:29:48 EST

Ah, thats a bit more complicated..... you are correct, the situation changes
for all of those other operating systems, and they even change on Windows
when using Java.

Maybe others who know more about the actual issue you need help with can
jump in here now. It was not *too* hard to drag the question out of you. :-)

michka

a new book on internationalization in VB at
http://www.i18nWithVB.com/