RE: Reading Unicode codes from a text file in JSP (Was RE:posting of unicode data to servlet)

From: addison@inter-locale.com
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 12:30:41 EST

Perhaps you should consider using a Property ResourceBundle for this
purpose. There are several excellent articles on the topic on the Javasoft
website. In particular I recommend John O'Conner's articles (search for
his name).

You might also want to look at XSLT as a potential technology to help
you. I've used hierarchical XSL stylesheets to do what you describe
successfully on several projects.

Regards,

Addison

Addison P. Phillips Principal Consultant
Inter-Locale LLC http://www.inter-locale.com
Los Gatos, CA, USA mailto:addison@inter-locale.com

+1 408.210.3569 (mobile) +1 408.904.4762 (fax)
Globalization Engineering & Consulting Services