Re: [OT] Arabic script langs in 3.0 ; list?

From: Majid Bhurgri (mbhurgri@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 23:37:47 EST

Add to the list Brahui (spoken in Pakistan, mostly in Baluchistan province),
Darri, and Parkari (spoken in areas of Thar desert area bordering Pakistan
and India). About 12 years ago I had made a font for Parkari language at the
request of Christian missionaries who published translation of Bible in
Parkari language.

Thanks for compiling such comprehensive list.

Abdul-Majid Bhurgri