Re: Keymap for Iranian Keyboards

From: Mark Leisher (mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 18:18:30 EST

    Roozbeh> But for the fun of Standard conformance, here are all the
    Roozbeh> examples from the ISIRI 3342 standard which is referenced by 2901
    Roozbeh> regarding Hamza (I'll use Unicode character names, on the left
    Roozbeh> column you will see the keystrokes, or ISIRI 3342 characterss,
    Roozbeh> while on the right side is Unicode characters):

Thanks again. I'll have the table updated tomorrow.
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab Cinema, radio, television, magazines are a
New Mexico State University school of inattention: people look without
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL seeing, listen without hearing.
Las Cruces, NM 88003 -- Robert Bresson