Chinese Support

From: Richard Cook (rscook@socrates.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 19:25:46 EST

I've been meaning to mention this program on-list. Tom Bishop's Wenlin at

http://www.wenlin.com/

is a self-contained, Mac/Win means of editing Unicode Chinese. I've
heard Unicoders speak well of it before. At the last conference one
presenter said in his presentation, concluding his praise of Wenlin:

"No one who does Chinese should be without this program."

I couldn't agree more. It's a commercial program (in which I have no
financial stake), incorporating work over many years, including the
DeFrancis ABC dictionary. I'm looking forward to Extension A and B
support. Anyone else?