Re: [langue-fr] L'anglais est-il une langue universelle ?

From: Alain LaBonté  (
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 09:44:50 EST

À 13:26 2000-12-20 -0800, Rick McGowan a écrit:
>The question that I keep asking is who wrote this missive, and if Alain
>didn't write it, where did he get it? That's the most basic question I had.

[Alain] I'm still trying to know myself. I don't have the answer. If I get
it, I'll let you know for sure. The only clue I have is that it is very
likely that he or she is an English-speaking native.

Alain LaBonté
Vous avez un site perso ?
2 millions de francs à gagner sur i(france) !
Webmasters : ZE CONCOURS !