Errors [Re: Teletext mappings]

From: Herman Ranes (herman@iet.hist.no)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 03:57:38 EST

There has to be (at least) three errors in the Polish and Turkish sets...

http://www.sneezes.freeserve.co.uk/teletext/tech/encodings/G0_LATIN_POLISH.txt
contains the line
0x5B 0x01B5 # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER Z WITH STROKE
should supposedly be
0x5B 0x017B # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER Z WITH DOT ABOVE

http://www.sneezes.freeserve.co.uk/teletext/tech/encodings/G0_LATIN_TURKISH.txt
contains the lines
0x5F 0x01E6 # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER G WITH CARON
0x24 0x01E7 # LATIN SMALL LETTER G WITH CARON
should supposedly be
0x5F 0x011E # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER G WITH BREVE
0x24 0x011F # LATIN SMALL LETTER G WITH BREVE

-Herman

Rob Hardy skreiv:

--
Herman Ranes                  Høgskolen i Sør-Trøndelag
                               Avdeling for teknologi