Re: Chemistry on chinesse. (CJK)

From: David Starner (dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 03:01:52 EST

On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 10:41:33PM -0800, Erik Garr?s wrote:
> The elements of the periodical table (chemistry) are missing, and they are
> specially needed on chinesse because they don't have alphabet, so they need
> them as a graphical representation.

Unicode (and most legacy character sets) allow them to use Roman
characters. Looking at what else was encoded in legacy CJK character
sets, I assume if there were to have been a need for the elements,
then they would have been encoded.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
Recovering from a hard drive "crash" - website down