OT: apologizing (was RE: Chemistry in chinesse (Only in chinesse? ))

From: Marco Cimarosti (marco.cimarosti@essetre.it)
Date: Mon Jan 29 2001 - 12:28:07 EST

Marco Cimarosti wrote:
> MOST Chinese dictionaries that I have seen bear a table of
> chemical elements at the end.
> Perhaps you would have found out earlier going in a public
> library. [...}

And a lot of other unneeded "clarifications" about a "misunderstanding" that
had already been clarified before.

Of course I must apologize to Erik and all other members for having used too
many capital letters and such an improper tone.

Moreover, before suggesting others to go to libraries, I should have checked
whether *my* local library actually had a Chinese dictionary...

_ Marco :-(