collations: Czech vs. Croat vs. Slovak

From: Tex Texin (texin@progress.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 15:24:52 EST

Hi,
I am updating my information on Slovak collation. I notice that
Croatian collation is different from what I had formerly been
using as Czech collation. I am not sure if Slovak collation
should be considered the same as Czech, Croat, or something
entirely different.

Does anyone have any insight into differences or commonalities
for collation for these locales?

tex

--
According to Murphy, nothing goes according to Hoyle.
Tex Texin                      Director, International Business

http://www.Progress.com #1 Embedded Database

Globalization Program http://www.Progress.com/partners/globalization.htm ---------------------------------------------------------------------------