RE: Globalization question.

From: Cathy Wissink (
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 13:09:37 EST

I don't think there's a Globalization for Dummies book...yet :)

Seriously though, Nadine's book is considered a relatively hands on book.
The Global Development website at Microsoft does have a "Globalization Step
by Step" section (,
but as Carl just said in his mail, some more information regarding platform
and what you're trying to do would be needed before anyone could point you
anywhere else.