Re: Javascript Chart

Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 13:48:25 EST

On 03/06/2001 11:44:33 AM Marco Cimarosti wrote:

>I wrote a small HTML document that implements a quick-and-dirty chart for
>Unicode, and I thought that someone on the Unicode list could find it

Well, how's that for clever! Thanks. Not the fastest thing, but useful

I did try to change the font using the instructions provided, but it didn't
seem to work for me (trying to display characters in ver. 3.0 not supported
by Arial Unicode MS) using IE 5.5. Ideas?

- Peter

Peter Constable

7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75236, USA
Tel: +1 972 708 7485
E-mail: <>