Re: Globalization question.

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 14:00:14 EST

Knowing the PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE is also necessary in order to give a good
recommendation on practical implementation details.

The most detailed and useful book in the world on Java specifics will do
diddly for VB. And the greatest VB book would be mostly useless for C++. And
so on....

MichKa

Michael Kaplan
Trigeminal Software, Inc.