RE: Globalization question.

From: Carl W. Brown (
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 19:59:33 EST

Besides Nadine's book, Sun also has a good book. If you are implementing
cross platform then be aware the Sun's Wide character implementation is not
Unicode. There are also problems Implementing Unicode on Win95, Win98 &

A good cross platform solution for C & C++ is ICU. Besides the price is
right - free. ICU provides Unicode support and globalization support.