RE: Unicode market acceptance

From: Peter_Constable@sil.org
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 17:28:07 EST

On 03/09/2001 12:30:52 PM "Richard, Francois M" wrote:

>I sure would like to look at a comparison of these costs. Are they
available
>anywhere?

In Multilingual Computing #36, there was a book review of the book
"Translating Into Success: Cutting-Edge Strategies for Going Multilingual
in a Global Age", edited by Robert Sprung. The review mentioned an article
by David Brook of MS discussing just these issues. I haven't read it
myself, but that might be helpful.

- Peter

Peter Constable

7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75236, USA
Tel: +1 972 708 7485
E-mail: <peter_constable@sil.org>