RE: Unicode webring

From: Ayers, Mike (Mike_Ayers@bmc.com)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 18:07:40 EST

> From: Misha Wolf [mailto:Misha.Wolf@reuters.com]
>

> What I want to know is whether we get a Unicode ring to wear.
>
> Misha

        Only if you join the UniClub(tm)! Kids who join the UniClub get a
secret decoder Unicode webring, Cima's magic pocket encoder (handy for
encoding magic pockets), and a UniCaptain T-shirt!

        Kids, keep your Unicode webring handy while listening to the
"Adventures of UniCaptain" webcast every Saturday night and decode the
Captain's secret message to win valuable prizes!

        To join the UniClub, just send in five(5) box tops from
UniCrunch(tm) breakfast cereal. UniCrunch(tm), the breakfast cereal with
the truly international flavor, now with five tasty new bits!