For those who found useful my previous chart, here is version 2.2.
- Converted to cascading style sheets;
- Minor optimizations to code;
- Added block descriptions (e.g. "Latin-1 Supplement");
- Added decimal numerical reference for HTML (e.g. "ñ");
- Added a GIF picture of the character from the Unicode site (so you can
also see characters not in your font;
- For CJK ideographs, added a link to the Unihan page on the Unicode site.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jul 10 2001 - 17:21:20 EDT