RE: Request for information - Subset of Unicode character set

From: Carl W. Brown (cbrown@xnetinc.com)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 17:15:27 EST

Bob,

Since you appear to be targeting the Windows platform, have you considered
using the mlang font linking? Font linking effectively concatenates fonts
so that if the character does not appear in on font it will look to the next
font. If you characters do not appear in any standard font, you can
download a special font that only has these specific characters. You can
either use a application or IE to use mlang.

Carl W. Brown
X.Net, Inc.
Globalization Consulting