Re: Classical Greek on a Mac

From: James Kass (jameskass@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 05:30:14 EDT

Lukas Pietsch wrote:

> Would you be willing to share the Keyman keyboard itself? I just downloaded
> Keyman 5.0 after some people on this list told us what wonderful things it
> can do. But I have no keyboards as yet to go with it.

There are four keyman keyboards available from Tavultesoft's
page (but not one for Greek).
http://www.tavultesoft.com/keyman/downloads

"Polices pour Macintosh" is one topic covered on the page titled:
"Polices Unicode contenant le grec polytonique"
http://club.euronet.be/frederique.bouras/polices.htm

There's a version of GreekKeys for Mac available at:
http://www.arts.cornell.edu/classics/Faculty/Rusten/greekkeys/FAQ.htm
along with some sort of conversion program for the GreekKeys
encoding to Unicode.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

James Kass.