FW: persian languge

From: Magda Danish (Unicode) (v-magdad@microsoft.com)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 16:18:57 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: ISIRAN [mailto:MOB@ISIRAN.COM]
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 12:00 AM
To: info@unicode.org
Subject: Fw: persian languge

-----Original Message-----
From: ISIRAN < MOB@ISIRAN.COM <mailto:MOB@ISIRAN.COM> >
To: info@unicode.org <mailto:info@unicode.org> < info@unicode.org
<mailto:info@unicode.org> >
Date: يكشنبه, 28 اسفند, 1379 02:16 عصر
Subject: persian languge

Dear sir,

Thank you for your fast reply to our question about Unicode. I should
remember that we did not have any problem with windows 2000 installation
for farsi (Iranian) language.But my question was about displaying the
farsi text on graphic LCD display (For example : lcd display of a pager
set).In the other words how can we convert a farsi text to unicode
format and finally get the typeface of the farsi letters to display on
graphic LCD.If you know any software to do it,please inform us.

Thank you

Mohammadkhah