RE: [OT] Reply editing

From: Marco Cimarosti (marco.cimarosti@essetre.it)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 13:39:53 EDT

Sarasvati wrote:
> Please do edit your replies and exercise some
> intelligent snipping behaviour.

I wish I had *this* problem. Normally I (et al., however) have the opposite
but equally evil problem of getting one single short sentence and replying
with a long long long saga, repeating many many many things already said,
and normally containing lots lots lots of typos.

I am trying my best to become more concise, and it would be a great
privilege for me to get a "quoting quota" bounce at least *once* in my life.

_ Marco