Re: Is there Unicode mail out there?

From: Tex Texin (texin@progress.com)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 02:01:45 EDT

Mark,
ok thanks. XML restricts the character set which by implication
restricts the NCR values. I see that > can't use an NCR but <
can.

tex

Mark Davis wrote:

> Take a look at the XML standard.
>
> Mark

Tex Texin                      Director, International Business
mailto:Texin@Progress.com      +1-781-280-4271
Fax:+1-781-280-4655
the Progress Company           14 Oak Park, Bedford, MA 01730