Re: Is there Unicode mail out there?

From: Martin Duerst (duerst@w3.org)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 22:33:13 EDT

Sorry - By 'pattern restrictions on mixed content' I meant a
feature in XML Schema that would allow to specify that the
mixed content in certain elements is restricted by a pattern
facet. This is a feature that isn't in XML Schema, but that
has been discussed. This would allow to define that a document
does not allow C0 control characters, a feature that would
be very important for many cases if the basic XML syntax
would start to allow C0.

Regards, Martin.