Transliteration

From: Mark Davis (mark@macchiato.com)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 08:52:38 EDT

On http://www.macchiato.com/slides/transliteration_in_icu.ppt, I have slides for my conference talk on transliteration. For those people having an interest in transliteration, I would appreciate any feedback.

Mark

P.S. The slides are in PowerPoint. If someone is interested and can only read an HTML version, I can generate it. BTW, Microsoft does not make it obvious how to get the speaker notes -- you can only get them in full screen mode: you have to right-click and choose "Full Screen", then right-click again and choose "Speaker Notes".

—————

πάντων μέτρον ἄνθρωπος — Πρωταγόρας
[http://www.macchiato.com]