RE: microsoft font link

From: Chris Pratley (chrispr@microsoft.com)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 13:37:38 EDT

Mike,
The end-user license agreement (EULA) appears when you actually download
the font. This EULA text will be added to the page so people can see it
before trying the download. Thanks for the notice.

Here is the relevant text of the EULA:
NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A VALID EULA FOR ANY "PRODUCT" (I.E.,
MICROSOFT OFFICE, MICROSOFT PUBLISHER, AND ANY MICROSOFT PRODUCTS THAT
INCLUDE MICROSOFT PUBLISHER AS A COMPONENT PRODUCT), YOU ARE NOT
AUTHORIZED TO INSTALL, COPY OR OTHERWISE USE THE COMPONENTS AND YOU HAVE
NO RIGHTS UNDER THIS SUPPLEMENTAL EULA.

You don't have to remove your link. It would be nice if you remind
people that this is not a free download and is intended for customers of
Publisher (after all, it cost us a lot of our Office "multilingual"
development budget to license it and MonoType should also have the right
to license it to others to recoup their investment - this font is far
more expensive than typical fonts)

Thanks,
Chris
Sent with OfficeXP final release