RE: japanese xml

From: Ayers, Mike (Mike_Ayers@bmc.com)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 14:03:26 EDT

        As I mentioned already, I misread your original reply, partially
because you answered "can I encode Unicode in EUC" by saying "you can use
CRs to add Unicode characters to a EUC-JP document", which is, I think, non
sequitur. Marco's post of 10:15 this AM explains well a viewpooint that I
share.

/|/|ike