Re: [OT] o-circumflex

From: David Starner (dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 17:22:05 EDT

On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 04:12:28PM -0500, Ayers, Mike wrote:

> [...]

Yes, but I mean for "cote", "côte, and "coté. How would you sort those
three in English? I'd probably sort it by some extra-lingual information:
i.e. page number, date of birth or the like.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
"I don't care if Bill personally has my name and reads my email and