Re: [OT!?] This is pure madness

From: Dennis L. Goyette Sr. (dennisg@metronics.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 14:28:17 EDT

message apprecaited...... we criticize our govt ourselves... but our process
is a process of voting out the bad and trying to vote in the good (if there
is such a thing)..... a war against all Amercian people because the American
govt and maybe people supports Isreal ia a racist statement at best..... and
to think the Arab states were trying to get Isreal to be labeled a racist
state.... who are the racists now????