Re: Unicode locale id

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 13:26:08 EDT

The locale choice covers all of Unicode; the choice of 1033 just means that
the standard collation table is going to be used, with no specific
"exceptions" that many other languages require.

More info on collation in SQL Server can be found in the following white
paper (it discusses 7.0 as well):

http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinfo/development/2000/intfeatures.asp

MichKa

Michael Kaplan