RE: Unicode 3.2 BETA

From: Marco Cimarosti (marco.cimarosti@essetre.it)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 12:49:04 EST

Mark Davis wrote:
> The BETA directory is listed at the top of the message:
>
> > These are located in http://www.unicode.org/Public/BETA/
>
> The StandardizedVariants file will be added soon (as well as the new
> SpecialCasing).

Thank you.

I din't intend to make pressure on you: just, I was not sure whether I was
looking in the right place.

I guess that also files for the "other new properties" mentioned in your
message (Grapheme_Base, ... IDS_Binary_Operator, ... Unified_Ideograph,
Default_Ignorable_Code_Point, Deprecated) will arrive.

> CGJ does not replace ZWJ; it replaces the ZWNBSP semantic of U+FFFE.

This description seems to apply to your Word Joiner (U+2060); I was asking
about Combining Grapheme Joiner (U+034F). Sorry for coining the "CGJ"
acronym on the fly.

_ Marco