B&B near 21st International Unicode Conference and JTC1/SC2/WG2 - May 2002 - Dublin, Ireland

From: Maurice Bauhahn (bauhahnm@clara.net)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 04:52:12 EST

For those of you who would like to attend either of these meetings at
minimal cost, here is some information I gleaned largely over the Internet
(no first hand experience!) which might be useful to someone:

*** 21ST INTERNATIONAL UNICODE CONFERENCE
The 21st Unicode Conference (http://www.unicode.org/iuc/iuc21) will be at
the following hotel:

The Burlington Hotel (14-17 May 2002)
Upper Leeson Street
Dublin 4
Ireland

*** JTC1/SC2/WG2 (20-23 May 2002)
http://wwwold.dkuug.dk/JTC1/SC2/WG2/

Facilities in the Ballsbridge district of Dublin are presumably near The
Burlington Hotel (15 minute walk?).

Bed and Breakfast accommodation may be most easily found using the following
facilities. I found a couple places with single accommodation for as low as
around US$35/night (those with bath/lavatory facilities en suite cost closer
to US$60/night).

Other useful URLs:
http://www.dublintourist.com
http://www.ireland.travel.ie/accommodation/searchlocation.asp
http://www.ireland.com/dublin/visitor/accommodation/index.htm
http://dublin.city-centre-hotels.com/dublin4-hotels.html
http://www.xe.net/ucc/ (currency converter)
http://home.netscape.co.uk/travel/time/ (timezone converter)
http://www.shellgeostar.com/home/default.asp?Lang=en
http://www.ryanair.com
http://www.dublinbus.ie/home/
http://uke.multimap.com/map/places.cgi?client=europe&db=w3&overviewmap=IE&cn
ame=Ireland
http://www.theaa.co.uk

My apologies to the Unicode mailing list police...this is for your
convenience and should not be construed as advertising.

Sincerely,

Maurice