RE: what r the previous shapes of math's digits

From: Marco Cimarosti (marco.cimarosti@essetre.it)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 04:54:05 EST

Hallo, Mr. Gohar Aftab.

I assume that this is a question about Unicode, so I forward your message to
the mailing list of the Unicode Consortium. If you want to join that mailing
list yourself, follow the instructions on
<http://www.unicode.org/unicode/consortium/distlist.html>.

Personally, I know nothing about math digits in Unicode, apart that they
exist.

If anyone on the list has answers, please also send to Gohar's address.

Regards,
Marco