FW: Require Information

From: Magda Danish (Unicode) (v-magdad@microsoft.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 13:34:31 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: Mohammed Shakeel [mailto:shakeel@irison.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 4:36 AM
To: info@unicode.org
Subject: Require Information

sir/madam

we are development firm who require to build a site that is to display
information in multiple languages. (for ex: english, german and french).
After doing some study and analysis we have come to know that using of
unicode with SQL Server 2000 (has inbuild support for unicode) and ASP
we can accomplish our requirement.

What we required as information or clarification is that, is it required
that we have to store the information to be displayed in the all the 3
languages or can we store the information in one language and use the
same data for display in the different languages by using unicode
conventions and supportive parameters like CODEPAGE directive etc.

Your help in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you.

regards
Shakeel