Re: The benefit of a symbol for 2 pi

From: Robert Palais (palais@math.utah.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 11:46:43 EST

Hi James,

   I appreciate the research, and the humor! 2 pis = peace, eh?
(not on the unicode list! :-) but I like that especially since
the issue of a name has been problematic. e to the i peace =1
circumference = peace times r, integral from zero to peace,
period = peace over frequency, has a nice ring to it!

Peace,
Bob