Re: FW: Please help me

From: Bob_Hallissy@sil.org
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 03:31:17 EST

>Could you tell me where can I find a font set (ex:Like
>Lucida Sans Unicode) in which I can find The Unicode Standard 3.1's
Uyghur
>letters?(A font that contains all codes points within The Unicode
Standard
>3.1.)

In answer to a related question, a Microsoft representative recently posted
the following to the VOLT user community:

> ... a whole lot of other Arabic glyphs have been added to TNR and Arial,
> and the updated fonts are currently being tested.

You might watch the Microsoft typography website (e.g.
http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fontpack/default.htm) for new versions
of Times New Roman and Arial. Also, Microsoft's Arabic Typesetting font,
when it is released, should cover Uyghur.

Bob