Re: Problems with viewing Hindi Unicode Page

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 14:48:35 EST

From: "Dinesh Agarwal" <dineshagarwal2000@hotmail.com>

> I didn't experience any problems of the kind you mention.
> I haven't used the font for very long though. Are Open
> Type fonts not supported by Win 9x at all?

No, I am sure OpenType fonts work (if you are using products that take
advantage of them like IE or Office2000/XP). I am referring specifically to
these two fonts and some problems I have noted in the past (going on two
years now, actually).

Not terribly relevant since you are not allowed to use those two fonts
anyway?

Other fonts that are supported on the platform should be fine. I think you
meant to say that last sentence in the past tense since you mentioned
deleting the font? ;-)

MichKa

Michael Kaplan
Trigeminal Software, Inc. -- http://www.trigeminal.com/