FAQs & Beer

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@jtcsv.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 20:15:31 EST

There are a couple of new additions to the CJK FAQ:
http://www.unicode.org/unicode/faq/han_cjk.html

and if you haven't looked at it lately, also on the Indic FAQ:
http://www.unicode.org/unicode/faq/indic.html

Also, there are a good many excellent answers to questions on this list. I'd
encourage those who wrote them (and we know who you are) to put them into a
Q/A format (plain text is fine), and submit them as per
http://www.unicode.org/unicode/faq/.

We also welcome review of the existing FAQ pages; there is a lot of material
there, but there is always room for improvement. There is even -- gasp! -- a
mistake on one of the pages. I'll buy a beer in Dublin at the IUC for the
person who finds the best mistake. (Note: this does not include buying plane
fare!)

Mark
___
mark.davis@us.ibm.com
(408) 256-3148
IBM, MS 50-2/B11, 5600 Cottle Rd, SJ CA 95193