Re: Proposing Fraktur

From: David Starner (starner@okstate.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 16:06:19 EST

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 07:32:40PM +0100, Stefan Persson wrote:
> Do you have to use *both* kinds of characters at the same time in the same
> document? In old Swedish you have to use *both* "a"'s at the same time,
> otherwise the text is grammatically wrong, be it so in plain text.

Being grammatically wrong implies that there's a error in the normal
form of the language - that is, the spoken form for most languages. And
I don't see it as any different from the rules that you must put the
titles of books in italics.

--
David Starner - starner@okstate.edu, dvdeug/jabber.com (Jabber)
What we've got is a blue-light special on truth. It's the hottest thing