RE: Unicode Search Engines

From: Marco Cimarosti (marco.cimarosti@essetre.it)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 04:33:18 EST

Stefan Probst wrote:
> There is a new version of the relevant document (still in
> draft) out since yesterday. You may want to check it:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/charmod/

Thank you very much for the pointer. I was not sure what I was talking
about.

<OT>

BTW, I love the expression "Units of Aural Rendering" (3.1.2). Together with
"Astral Planes", it may constitute the beginning of a New Age for encoding¡

I would like to use the expression "aural rendering of astral plane
characters" on the first occasion, provided that I succeed attaching a
meaning to it. (Or perhaps it's not a requirement for New Age that words
have a precise meaning, as far as they have the right aura?)

</OT>

Ciao.
Marco