FW: Combining letters in Devanagiri

From: Marco Cimarosti (marco.cimarosti@essetre.it)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 09:27:18 EST

Forwarding a message posted by mistake to the relay of the Unicode List on
Yahoo!Groups, which was clearly intended for the Unicode List.

Note to Varada: the mailing list where you posted is just an archive. The
instructions to join the true Unicode List are on
<http://www.unicode.org/unicode/consortium/distlist.html>.

Note to the owner of <unicode@yahoogroups.com>: you may wish to add a note
on the home page of your group, which instructs not to post there, and a
mention of the above address.