Re: 8endat

From: David Starner (starner@okstate.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 12:45:18 EST

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 10:35:33PM -0800, Doug Ewell wrote:
> OK, here it is:
>
> Ȣendat
>
> How many of you can read that? Even if your mailer supports Unicode,
> you're lucky if your font supports U+0222 LATIN CAPITAL LETTER OU.

Of course they cover it. There are certain perks to using the only major
desktop system that still makes heavy use of bitmap fonts` - it's very
easy to add characters, and hence the basic fonts include all the rare
characters like U+0222 and Runic and Ogham and all that.

--
David Starner - starner@okstate.edu
What we've got is a blue-light special on truth. It's the hottest thing