Re: How to make "oo" with combining breve/macron over pair?

From: Martin Kochanski (unicode@cardbox.net)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 12:30:06 EST

>This thread has convinced me that I don't know the first thing about
>CGJs either.

1. Go out and get drunk. Stay up all night.
2. Work hard the next day at something pointless.
3. Get someone to wake you up and shout at you "what is a CGJ and how do I use it"?

If you do not, at that stage, find the answer so obvious that you can blurt it out without thinking, then you can be **absolutely certain** that two thirds of application writers, operating system writers, device driver writers (ESPECIALLY device driver writers) and font designers will get CGJs hopelessly wrong.